I put that cookie sheet right down in the floor for them. It's covered in little bits of chocolate from me slinging some over pretzels for gifts. Who wants to waste chocolate?
I think the answer is definitely not two little boys. :)
Great idea; the boys look like they are having a wonderful time. The chocolate nibbles are just their size! btw - not sure whty your blog feeds are no longer being fed into my email. Just decided to check out your blog and found I had missed several posts! Love you all!
luv it
ReplyDeleteAunt Beckie
Great idea; the boys look like they are having a wonderful time. The chocolate nibbles are just their size!
ReplyDeletebtw - not sure whty your blog feeds are no longer being fed into my email. Just decided to check out your blog and found I had missed several posts! Love you all!