Awww... look at that super cutey cute picture of adventureboy. Doesn't he just look adorable? (and older that he should be?)
Not he doesn't play the violin. In fact, we are lucky he didn't break that thing that day.
So the question is, where is the little brother? Did he go to the photo shoot? Yes. Did he try to run while getting all dressed up like his brother? Yes. Did he scream and scream refusing to take any pictures because he didn't like the man behind the camera?
Yes.
And that is why he is called snuggleboy. When he is faced with anything uncomfortable he will latch on and not let go. He smashes his body into yours like you are the best protection he knows. It's kinda nice to feel that loved.
Every time I look at this picture I will smile even though I wasn't smiling on that day. Adventureboy thinks he looks really cool and I agree. I think he enjoyed being the behaved one that day. For your information, this is the only copy I have of this picture because we were participating in a fundraiser for a local mom's group. So no, look at this one all you want but I can't get you your own copy. Still love you all though!
So now you want to know which little boy was I referring to? Maybe both!

He is a cutie; his brother will come around in time. Keep smiling and don't sweat the small stuff!
ReplyDelete