However, I AM one blessed mama who receives said blessings from the one true Lord God Almighty.
I am blessed in so many ways with my family and friends who always seem to show up when I am in need.
That would be a God thing.
I am blessed with a Mr. HotGuy Husband. Oh yea, ladies, jealous is the word. He IS other things than hot, but you'll have to continue to read my blog for more on that.
I am blessed with one adventuresome three year old boy who never grows tired of learning. May he be blessed with this well into his adult years when he can ask countless questions of his wife and friends. Maybe then I'll get a break?
Maybe not.
I am blessed with my sweet snuggle bear boy who is one. If you've ever seen this boy in person, then you know about the pouty lip. May it never fade. Well, maybe just for job interviews and his wedding day.
Can you tell I already have high hopes for my kids?

Great looking blog, Jenn! Keep posting; I love seeing photos of the boys (all three) and you too, of course. Love ya, Girl!
ReplyDelete